Monday 2 November 2015

Cafe Hawkers - A place to be for love of food!

Viharin.com- Cafe Hawkers
Cafe Hawkers
Cafe Hawkers as the names suggests, I was actually wondering how would the cafe be like and the food !
Viharin.com- Ambiance at Cafe Hawkers
Ambiance at Cafe Hawkers

Ambiance

As I entered the restaurant, it was a nice and magnetic ambiance. I actually spent few minutes observing around. Lot of quirky stuff was there on walls. Walls had little beautiful paintings and lights thrown on those paintings made them even more lively. It was as if each wall had a story of its own. Tables had grass mats under the glass and some area in walls too. It was a pleasant sight I would say.
Viharin.com- Side seating in tge firm of little hawkers
Side seating in tge firm of little hawkers
The upper floor had some very interesting decor. I was amazed to see rolling pins used in an innovative way to create a curtain. It was nice and captivating. Made me think how we can use average looking things in a stylish fashion.
Viharin.com- Creative use of Rolling pins
Creative use of Rolling pins
Both floors had low seating making it more spacious and stylish. I liked glass tables and seating on both floors. The hawker style seating too was quite inviting!


Nidhi KM

No comments:

Post a Comment